For Alaina, On Her Birthday

On this special day, we celebrate with glee,

A young lady who's dear to you and me,

Alaina, my niece, with a heart so bright,

She fills our lives with such joy and light.


The "A Team" we are, a bond so strong,

With Disney magic, we can't go wrong,

From Cinderella's castle to Dumbo's ride,

We've shared the wonder, side by side.


With each trip we take, memories we make,

Laughs and smiles, we never fake,

Our love for Disney, it knows no bounds,

And with Alaina, my joy just compounds.


But beyond the parks, it's her sweetness and grace,

That make her shine, in every place,

A young lady with so much heart,

Her kind and caring, set her apart.


So on this day, with love and cheer,

We celebrate Alaina, so dear,

The "A Team" forever, we will be,

Happy Birthday, my sweet niece, from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the Amen Sum All Our Praises

I confess I am an imposter!

The Extreme Middle?