Sam's Club

Going to Sams club is it's own little inclusive experience. There is an anticipation that sometimes take the form of excitement and others dread. There are things to do, eat and see. You can see people of all walks of life. Everyone is trying to save money by spending it. Who would have ever thought to cram thirty pounds of little chocolate cookies next to the car floor mats and crate of eggs in my cart. If shipping in a normal store is a sprint then shopping at Sams is a marathon. They even have little stations along the way to replenish and nourish. It’s a good thing too because I need that cup of peanuts and half of a chicken nugget to keep me going. After it all over they even provide an area to celebrate and feast. Can I get another 1.50 hot dog please?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the Amen Sum All Our Praises

I confess I am an imposter!

The Extreme Middle?