My Sweet Merry

My dear sweet dog, Merry by name, She is a creature without shame, She loves with all her heart and soul, Her love is pure, her love is whole.

No matter what I do or say, Merry's love is here to stay, She greets me with a wagging tail, And licks my hand without fail.

When I'm feeling down and blue, Merry's love shines bright and true, She snuggles up beside me tight, And stays with me through the night.

She never judges, never scolds, Her love is pure, it never grows old, She never holds a grudge or spite, Her love is always shining bright.

Merry's love is unconditional, It's not based on my position or my potential, She loves me just the way I am, And that, my friend, is something grand.

So let us learn from Merry's love, And show to others, kindness like a dove, For when we love with all our might, We make the world a little more bright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the Amen Sum All Our Praises

I confess I am an imposter!

The Extreme Middle?