My First Drivel

I have several items I want to write about today. However each of them take much more time than I have. So tonight is my first night I will just write about whatever. I hope to this less and less but I still want to reach my goal.

I will say that I am touched by the comments I have received about my posts. I state very clearly that this blog is mostly for me however I am grateful for those who have taken time to read it. And even though I only have a few followers. I usually get more comments from people who are not official followers than I do from those that do follow.

I like that what I write gets read. Even if I write it for me. I am not someone who can express myself for my own sake only. I am a look at me type person and I love it when others do. So thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the Amen Sum All Our Praises

I confess I am an imposter!

The Extreme Middle?