Have you ever stopped to think what you are doing?

Have you ever stopped to think what you are doing?




How your comments and jokes don’t stand for love?




Do you realize that your words can be dismissive?




and come from contempt in embryo?










Do you think that no one else is hurting?




Or that the one you put down walks in pain?




Do you realize the things we think have actions?




Ripples of waves we do not know?










I know,




I know,




I know




its easy




To make yourself feel better for a while.




But those words you use, will come back to you




Because one day that one you say you love




will not be there to hear




when instead of what you said




you wish it was I Love You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the Amen Sum All Our Praises

I confess I am an imposter!

The Extreme Middle?