Why bother?

Let me tell you “Why Bother.”

Because I don’t think any one can live well without caring about something, or someone.

Why Bother?
Because its the only reason to get out of bed every morning.

Why Bother?
Because if not my eggs won’t be done right.

Why Bother?
Because every life is filled with tragedy. It is only in the “bother” that we struggle for the good.

Why Bother?
Because no one should where neon colors, with navy blue socks.

Why Bother?
Because rap music and that weird new age Jazz seems more popular than the Beatles.

Why Bother?
Because that lonely looking dog needs a home.

Why Bother?
Because Mr. Rogers was right. You and I Matter.

Why Bother?
Because the world will first crumple metaphorically, then spiritually and finally physically if we don’t.

Why Bother?
Because I still wake up every morning and live in a world full of hate, anger, love and beauty.

Why Bother?
Because believe in God or not, pancakes still exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the Amen Sum All Our Praises

I confess I am an imposter!

The Extreme Middle?