Superheroes

Whose the greatest Superhero, Captain America or Iron Man?

Which is better, Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings, I want to make a stand?

Who would win in a fight, Batman or Wolverine?

And who would and could destroy the world Thanos or Palpatine?

Will you spend the time with me to find out who or why?

Will you share and talk about those who sometimes fly?



Cap, or Tony Stark, whichever you want my dear.

I like both Harry and the Hobbits, come sit right over here.

I think the Bat could win if he could distract the raging beast.

And Infinity stones or the force they seem the same to me.

But I enjoy these story’s that you love, but I enjoy them more with you

And I love to talk about my Superman, who just so you know, is you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the Amen Sum All Our Praises

I confess I am an imposter!

The Extreme Middle?